Niagara Falls is just a Hype on the US side. The falls in comparison to the one on the Canadian Side looks like stream. The Canadian Side of the falls is just way too beautiful. I ended up in Niagara on the memorial day weekend. Hotels/motels were expensive. I am sure it was worth the trip, not to see the falls, but to take a ride in the Maid of the Mist.
It was just too much of an experience to miss. I was just thrilled by the fact that they take you all the way to the Canadian side of the falls and get you back. Once you enter the canadian side you can no longer see the falls, Its just Mist all around. You are all wet (yes they give you a raincoat) but worth the experience.
If anyone is in US or Canada, please make sure you visit the falls to take a ride on that boat.
Way too cool!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment